Technical Support Representative – Kansas City, MO
f’real, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rich Products Corporation, designs, sells and markets authentic milkshakes, smoothies and frappes all made from real ingredients – ice cream, fruit, milk and coffee. f’real f’natics freshly blend our delicious products in our patented blender in almost 20,000 locations across the globe. f’realies (aka employees) have one purpose – to create happiness in a cup for people everywhere by blending delicious flavors with magical moments!
Meet Your Job
The Technical Support Representative position is a key part of our customer-focused philosophy, and thus your primary goal will be to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. The Technical Support Representative will contact f’real customers to perform basic troubleshooting and ensure program and equipment concerns are being addressed. Providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced, high-volume environment is critical. This position will be based in our Lee’s Summit, MO office and will report directly to the Technical Support Team Manager.
Please note, this is NOT a traditional Desktop Support, Network or Server Administrator IT position. However, our blenders have PC motherboards, RAM, hard-drives, touch-screens, networking, and remote tunneling capabilities. Our fleet of 18,000 connected devices require routine software and firmware updates/patches. This is a great opportunity for those who are in IT but may also want to add some variety to their job!
- Our support team receives alerts in our system for errors that occur in the field. In this role you will contact our customers to better understand the problem and assist in resolving them.
- Assist f’real customers calling to place an order or to check the status of an existing order.
- Assist f’real customers or service companies calling to registering new equipment. To successfully register new equipment you will be requesting site information, entering data in our CRM and assisting the caller to ensure the new equipment is setup properly.
- Review open cases to determine the current status and determine what additional steps are required. As needed, you will coordinate with other departments within f’real or contact the customer or service company.
- Create reports to summarize case trends, current case opportunities and call stats.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Help Us Meet You
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and conscientious person who is passionate about consumer products. You should have excellent communication skills with a general technical aptitude. You should be comfortable taking the bull by the horns, working independently and as a team. You will be an integral member of a fairly small, very tight knit working team, so great team work, an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a sense of humor will be essential.
- High school diploma or GED required – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant manner
- Prior customer service experience
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Great problem-solving/investigative skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Team oriented individual; cooperative and ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
F’real Foods Inc. (“f’real”) is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. F’real will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-877 FOR REAL (367 7325).