Equipment Technical Support 1 – Kansas City, MO
f’real, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rich Products Corporation, designs, sells and markets authentic milkshakes, smoothies and frappes all made from real ingredients – ice cream, fruit, milk and coffee. f’real f’natics freshly blend our delicious products in our patented blender in almost 20,000 locations across the globe. f’realies (aka employees) have one purpose – to create happiness in a cup for people everywhere by blending delicious flavors with magical moments!
Meet Your Job
Our Tech Support agents troubleshoot technical issues with our customer’s equipment (electromechanical blenders) as well as provide support to our internal teams and external service providers. This is a busy call center environment where you will get to flex your mechanical/electrical and customer support chops!
Please note, this is NOT a traditional Desktop Support, Network or Server Administrator IT position.However, our blenders have PC motherboards, RAM, hard-drives, touch-screens, networking, and remote tunneling capabilities. Our fleet of 18,000 connected devices require routine software and firmware updates/patches. This is a great opportunity for those who are in IT but may also want to add some variety to their job!
- Provide technical support via the phone to our customers – including, but not limited to, mechanical, SBC/modems, wiring/connections and general level one support tasks
- Receive and enter parts orders from our customers
- Provide warranty information to our customers and service providers
- Coordinate field repairs with service providers
- Assist with other Technical Support projects as needed
Help Us Meet You
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and conscientious person who is passionate about consumer products. You should have excellent communication skills with a great technical aptitude. You should be comfortable taking the bull by the horns, working independently and as a team. You will be an integral member of a fairly small, very tight knit working team, so great team work, an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a sense of humor will be essential.
- High school diploma or GED required – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant manner
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Mechanical and/or electrical background
- Great problem-solving/investigative skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Passion for customer service
F’real Foods Inc. (“f’real”) is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. F’real will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-877 FOR REAL (367 7325).